Consultant Gynaecologist and Obstetrician, Clinical Director Women and Children’s Services, Foundation Programme Director, FGH
MBBS, DGO, DFSRH, FRCOG
- Gynaecological Oncology & Laparoscopic Surgery
- Advanced Labour Ward Practice
Publications and research
- J Hoque, E Tingi, S Sinha, V Bamigboye. An unusual case of Sirenomelia Sympus Dipus (Mermaid Syndrome). Case report published in OA Text Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology October 2017, volume 1(1): 1-2.
- B Iqbal, K Aswad, S Sinha. Successful Medical Management of Caesarean Scar Ectopic Pregnancy. Case report published in MBMJ August 2017, No 10 Vol. 7, Page 248-249.
- K Saraf, E Tingi, A Brodison, S Sinha. A rare case of Primary Ovarian Carcinoid. Case report published in the Gynaecological Endocrinology journal May 2017. Vol 33. Issue 10, Page 766-769.
- E Tingi, M Kukreti, S Sinha. Review of the Outcomes of Non-Cervical Glandular Neoplasia on Cervical Cytology in Three Cases, Published in the Book of Abstracts of BSCCP Annual Scientific Meeting, May 2017, Page 91.
- Diagnostic dilemma posed by severe pelvic actinomycosis associated with prolonged use of copper intrauterine contraceptive device. Published in ‘Clinics and Practice’, November 2011, volume 1:e112, Page 243-244S Bandyopadhyay, S Sinha, Patrick Fan Wui Chien, Dawn Fleming.
- Management of Microinvasive Cervical Cancer. S Sinha, M El-Miligy, W McMullen, C McKenzie: Abstract published in Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, November 2011; Vol. 31: Pages 782-783.
- Management of Stage-1 ovarian tumours. S Sinha, S Pinion: Abstract published in the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, January 2010; 30(1): 89
- Royal College of the Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- British Society of Colposcopy & Cervical Pathology
- Faculty of Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare
- Medical & Dental Defence Union of Scotland
Telephone Number (Medical Secretary): 01229403976