Carnforth Community Health and Fun Day is being held tomorrow (Saturday 16 July) from 10am - 3.30pm at Carnforth High School Sports Hall.
This event has a wide variety of stallholders who will be available to offer advice and information about a wide range of support that you can access locally. On the day, we will have the HARRI van, police, ambulance and blood bike outside, with a wide range of activity demonstrations in the Sports Hall (behind Carnforth High School).
Sessions running on the day include:
- Qigong mindful movement
- scams Awareness talk, Football skills (for 6+ years),
- physical activities / personal training session
- basic life support demonstration
- Nordic walking and mindful breathing
- Food Futures will be providing a food demonstration and the inflatable will be in the Swimming Pool from 3pm-4pm. Carnforth Community Choir will be performing at 11am.
Free Full NHS health checks will be available on the day for those eligible.
This event is suitable for all ages, is free to enter, and free to join the activity demonstrations and talks.
Our Facebook events page has more information about who will be in attendance: https://fb.me/e/3eRJarbCF we're on Facebook and Twitter @CarnforthICC.
Carnforth Integrated Care Community