Patients who are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccination will be invited directly to book an appointment. It is really important that you make arrangements to have the vaccine once invited.
If you have not received a letter, phone call or text message to book a vaccination, please do not worry, we will notify everyone in priority order when the vaccination becomes available. We would be grateful if you do not telephone our hospitals, your GP practice or other NHS hospital to request a vaccination; please wait to be invited.
These resources will help to ensure people with a learning disability and autistic people in a high-risk group have safe and equitable access to COVID-19 vaccination:
- Covid Vaccine film produced by Skills for People and Learning Disability England
- PHE easy read Covid vaccination leaflet
- PHE easy read What to expect after the vaccine leaflet
- PHE Easy read adult consent form
- Read some Frequently Asked Questions about the COVID-19 vaccine
- Read the patient information leaflet about the COVID-19 vaccine
- Read the easy-read guide to your COVID-19 vaccination
- Find out more about the COVID-19 vaccination on the NHS website
- Find out more about plans for the COVID-19 vaccination in Lancashire and South Cumbria on Healthier Lancashire and South Cumbria’s website
- See why vaccination is safe and important